GoMedicare offers excellent healthcare coverage, including emergency services, urgent care, inpatient care, specialist nursing facilities, hospice care, home care, medical, and nursing care. Other providers; and many preventive services such as health checks, vaccinations, and “wellness” visits.
GoMedicare offers both types of plans. Call GoMedicare or visit the website and fill out a contact form when ready to proceed. A representative will contact you shortly about the Medicare Advantage, and Medicare Supplement plans available to you. GoMedicare is NOT rated AM Best or Moody’s because they do not offer Medicare Advantage.
Who is Eligible for Medicare At GoMedicare?
You are 65 years old and have worked long enough to qualify for Social Security or railroad retirement benefits, typically earning 40 credits over about ten years of work, even if you are not yet receiving those benefits; Where.
- An individual must have been a citizen or resident of the U.S. for at least five years to qualify.
- You are 65 years old and have worked long enough to qualify for Social Security or railroad retirement benefits, typically earning 40 credits over about ten years of work, even if you are not yet receiving those benefits; Where.
- You or your spouse paid Medicare payroll taxes during your working years but not Social Security.
Conditions for eligibility at GoMedicare if you are under 65
- GoMedicare eligibility requirements if you are under 65
- You are eligible for full Medicare benefits if you are under age 65 if:
- At least 24 months (non-consecutive) of Social Security disability benefits are required;
- You receive an occupational disability pension from the Eisenbahn-Pensionskasse and meet certain conditions.
- You have Lou Gehrig’s disease (amyotrophic lateral sclerosis), which immediately qualifies you.
- The condition of your kidneys requires regular dialysis or a kidney transplant, and you or your spouse paid social security taxes for some time.